Welcome To SurgeScape!
Welcome To SurgeScape!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  i wanna be admin with format 2a64bkj  i wanna be admin with format 11vu1vl  

i wanna be admin with format

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xxlichkingxx

i wanna be admin with format Empty
PostSubject: i wanna be admin with format   i wanna be admin with format Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:34 pm

• Forum Name :xxlichkingxx

• First Name :ahmed

• Ingame Name :xxlichkingxx

• Contact ([This is OPTIONAL, we can PM you instead.]Steam/Skype/Aim/MSN/Email/etc.) :skype:exploder707

• Language(s) :english and arabic

• Timezone : GMT +3

• What is the FASTEST way we would be able to contact you for an emergency on the server/forums? :both of them because im always online

• would you mostly monitor the forums, or the server its self? :server

• What do you think YOU have opposed to others applying? :im great great helper and i have been co-owner and admin in another games like minecraft and all i do is helping people

• What can you bring to Surge_Scape: helping and ideas

• Are you willing to take orders and not get upset?: yes i will take orders and never ger upset
Back to top Go down
tyee

PostSubject: Re: i wanna be admin with format   i wanna be admin with format Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 4:19 am

i think you need to become mod first if so gl with mod.....
answer this and you have my support......
what would you do if a man was calling your friend a mean name (nothing big just a small mean name)
Back to top Go down
xxlichkingxx

PostSubject: Re: i wanna be admin with format   i wanna be admin with format Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 1:03 pm

listen even of he was my friend and some one called him mean thing that does not mean i must ban that guy,my work is to help people not ban them even of he was my friend
Back to top Go down
03hulllo

PostSubject: Re: i wanna be admin with format   i wanna be admin with format Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:11 pm

Lich for mod
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i wanna be admin with format   i wanna be admin with format Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i wanna be admin with format
Page 1 of 1