Welcome To SurgeScape!
Welcome To SurgeScape!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Joe's Staff Application! ENJOY <3 2a64bkj  Joe's Staff Application! ENJOY <3 11vu1vl  

Joe's Staff Application! ENJOY <3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joe Hd

Joe's Staff Application! ENJOY <3 Empty
PostSubject: Joe's Staff Application! ENJOY <3   Joe's Staff Application! ENJOY <3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 5:06 pm

-APPLICATION-

-BASICS-

• Forum Name : Joe Hd

• First Name :Joe

• Ingame Name :Joe Hd

• Contact ([This is OPTIONAL, we can PM you instead.]Steam/Skype/Aim/MSN/Email/etc.) :

• Language(s) : English, Arabic, Little French.

• Timezone :IDK :$ but i live in the middle east

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________

-FEW QUESTIONS-

• What is the FASTEST way we would be able to contact you for an emergency on the server/forums? : Pm Me

• would you mostly monitor the forums, or the server its self? :Honestly the server but every once in a while I vist the forums

• What do you think YOU have opposed to others applying? :

• What can you bring to Surge_Scape? : the way i help out Player is by giving them every opportunity to get all their skills to 99, fix any conflicting problems between both players, mods and admins to keep the peace and not to mention great every player, respect them and talk with them to make them feel safe and happy within the game. I believe i have been playing for 2-3 days now, unfortunatly due to my time difference i havnt seen many players online, and i get a bit bored by myself, i would like to get this server built up and make it into the best RSPS out there! Very Happy

• Are you willing to take orders and not get upset?:Not really, i've been forced to do things all my life (SCHOOL)

I would like to thank everyone and anyone that reads my mod application, THANK YOU AND HAVE FUN!!!
AND REMEMBER HATERS GONNA HATE!!
Back to top Go down
Joe Hd

PostSubject: Are you willing to take orders and not get upset?:Not really, i've been forced to do things all my life (SCHOOL)   Joe's Staff Application! ENJOY <3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 5:08 pm

I meant to say "yes I am"
Back to top Go down
Clockwork

PostSubject: Re: Joe's Staff Application! ENJOY <3   Joe's Staff Application! ENJOY <3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 5:14 pm

Thumbs up!
Back to top Go down
Joe Hd

PostSubject: Re: Joe's Staff Application! ENJOY <3   Joe's Staff Application! ENJOY <3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:09 pm

Clockwork wrote:
Thumbs up!
Thanks bro love you (NO HOMO)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joe's Staff Application! ENJOY <3   Joe's Staff Application! ENJOY <3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joe's Staff Application! ENJOY <3
Page 1 of 1