Welcome To SurgeScape!
Welcome To SurgeScape!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Bobby's Mod App 2a64bkj  Bobby's Mod App 11vu1vl  

Bobby's Mod App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
B o b b y

Bobby's Mod App Empty
PostSubject: Bobby's Mod App   Bobby's Mod App Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 4:43 am

Forum Name : B o b b y

• First Name : Bobby

• Ingame Name : Bobby

• Contact ([This is OPTIONAL, we can PM you instead.]Steam/Skype/Aim/MSN/Email/etc.) : Skype Added.

• Language(s) : English

• Timezone : Eastern Usa

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________

-FEW QUESTIONS-

• What is the FASTEST way we would be able to contact you for an emergency on the server/forums? : A simple Pm or even xat chat on the forums.

• would you mostly monitor the forums, or the server its self? : Although I'm not a fan of forums anywhere, Yes, I would monitor as much as possible.

• What do you think YOU have opposed to others applying? : Well I am not a strict person, but I do not put up with behavior or acts, that go againts the rules or the server. And I give my thoughts,opinions, and ideas how to help server.

• What can you bring to Surge_Scape: My experience. I have been playing runescape since 2001 and private servers since 2002. I once owned a server so I would understand most concepts.I have been a Admin on mutliple servers (Xaroth,RelentlessPK,OverloadX,TotalPkz). I have been Mod on multiple servers aswell (RunesX,InceptionX). I have never been removed from rank, unless I removed myself due to Irl issues. I have never been jailed,muted,banned on any server that ive ever played on, and have never been in trouble on runescape.

• Are you willing to take orders and not get upset?: Of course, as long as it benefits the server, I'm down to it.
Back to top Go down

Bobby's Mod App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: