Welcome To SurgeScape!
Welcome To SurgeScape!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Craigs Mod App (: 2a64bkj  Craigs Mod App (: 11vu1vl  

Craigs Mod App (:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Craig x

Craigs Mod App (: Empty
PostSubject: Craigs Mod App (:   Craigs Mod App (: Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 5:56 pm

APPLICATION-

-BASICS-

• Forum Name : Craig x

• First Name : Craig

• Ingame Name : Craig

• Contact ([This is OPTIONAL, we can PM you instead.]Steam/Skype/Aim/MSN/Email/etc.) :

• Language(s) : English and some spanish from school Razz

• Timezone : Eastern Time Zone

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________

-FEW QUESTIONS-

• What is the FASTEST way we would be able to contact you for an emergency on the server/forums? : Anyway you can, im on the forums a lot. Maybe by email. you can message me for my email because i would not like to put my email out for everyone to see Razz

• would you mostly monitor the forums, or the server its self? : Both

• What do you think YOU have opposed to others applying? : I am not different from any other player. I just like to help other players.

• What can you bring to Surge_Scape: I can help other players when they need help and can help make the server a much better place Smile I also have experience from other servers that i used to play.

• Are you willing to take orders and not get upset?: Of course Smile

Thanks,
Craig Smile
Back to top Go down
Craig x

Craigs Mod App (: Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craigs Mod App (:   Craigs Mod App (: Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 5:58 pm

I can also stay very active once i start. I will be away this week coming but i WILL come back. No doubt. Smile
Back to top Go down

Craigs Mod App (:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: